Enjoy real-time messaging with Salesforce Chatter and Xakia Discussion.
To help facilitate communication and collaboration between Sales and Legal, users will be able to ‘chat’ via Chatter in Salesforce and Discussions in Xakia. A Chatter post will appear in Xakia Discussions and vice versa.
Note: The Xakia-Salesforce integration is available on the Advance subscription plan.
In this article:
To post any information with regards to the legal request, the Salesforce user will need to:
- Navigate to the ‘Chatter’ section
- Click on the ‘Share an update’ field in the 'Post' tab
- Type more information in the description box and click ‘Share’
This will sync to the Xakia matter in the 'Discussion' tab
Important note: Use the ‘Share an update’ field to share comments with the legal team. Comments on existing ‘posts’ will not be synced to Xakia.
A Xakia user can choose to add comments to the matter using Xakia Discussion. To add a comment to a matter:
- Navigate to the matter
- Click on the 'Discussion' tab from the left hand menu
- Type your comments in the description field
- Toggle ‘Share this comment with Salesforce Clients’ to ‘On’ if you wish to share with the Salesforce user
- Click the ‘Post’ button
Any comments shared with the Salesforce user will appear in Salesforce Chatter.