Learn how to manage settings for the intake forms on Salesforce.
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top navigation menu bar
- Click on ‘Integrations’ from the left hand menu
- Click on the ‘CRM’ tab
- Click on the ‘Requests’ tab
You can customize form settings here.
- Activate/Deactivate – you can choose to show a form on Salesforce
- Template - have qualitative fields (such as size, priority/risk, complexity and strategy) to be automatically assigned when the request is received for this specific request form
- Notifications – decide who can see these legal requests or should be notified when this form is submitted
- Divisions/Categories – choose which divisions (and sub-divisions) and categories (and sub-categories) are to be included on the form
Click ‘Save’ once your changes have been made.
Note: The Xakia-Salesforce integration is available on the Advance subscription plan.