Configure invoice approval and delegated authority limits with ease.
An Admin can configure who can approve an invoice and set up delegated authority limits. Follow the steps below to get started.
Note: Xakia’s spend management feature is available on the Plus, Advance and Professional subscription plans.
In this article:
Who can approve an invoice
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top navigation bar
- Click on ‘External Resources’ from the left hand menu
- Click on the ‘Approvals’ tab
Configure who can approve an invoice:
- Only a Matter Manager
- The Matter Manager or team members
- A Matter Manager or team members within delegated authority limits
- Anyone with access to the matter within delegated authority limits
- Anyone with matter access
Delegated Authority Limits
You can choose to apply delegated authority limits on:
- A matter
- An engagement
- An invoice
If you have decided to apply delegated authority limits, please set limits in the table below for each role. Click here to learn more.
You can choose to set limits for multiple currencies – simply click on the ‘Add Currency’ button to add more.
Click ‘Save’ once you have made your changes.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.