Set delegated authority limits to ensure all expenses are properly approved, compliant with internal controls and reduce financial risk.
If you have decided to apply delegated authority limits, please set the limits for each user role in the table under the 'Delegated Authority Limits' section. Note that user roles are set for each user under the 'Security' tab on the left hand menu.
- Amounts set per role excludes tax. For example, a $10,000 amount limit set is the total invoice amount excluding tax
- Leaving a currency field blank for a role is equivalent to having unlimited authorization
If you work with multiple currencies:
- Click on the ‘Add Currency’ button
- Search for the currency and click 'Save'
- Add limits for each role
- Click ‘Save’ in the top right hand corner once you have made your changes.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.