Spend management design updates, feature improvements and more
We’ve made some design updates to our spend management tool and further improvements to existing features for a better user experience. 💪
💖 Add a hashtag in ‘Awaiting Action’ notes
When changing a matter status to ‘Awaiting Action’, you can now add hashtags to your notes. Simply type ‘#’ and a list of hashtags will appear. Hashtags can be added and edited by your Location Administrator in Admin. Click here to learn more.
You can also search for matters where hashtags are used in the ‘Awaiting Action’ notes in the List View or reports.
💖 Send automated reports to other users
You can send automated reports to other Xakia users and internal clients now!
Check it out by navigating to Analytics > Reports > Reports (New) in the top navigation bar. Click here to learn how to set up automated reports.
🌟 New slide-out interface: Approve/reject an invoice
When approving/rejecting an invoice, a slide-out will appear. You can:
- Add a comment which will be shared with the external resource
- Add an internal note (this is not shared with the external resource)
Once saved, a notification will be sent to the external resource.
🌟 New interface: view/add an expense
For a better user experience, you can view/add an expense in Xakia on the main App screen instead of a slide-out.
Stay tuned - this is just the first step to our new and improved spend management feature! More updates are coming to this page, including:
- See a discussion thread with the external resource on the invoice submitted
- See an audit trail of invoice approvals
- See a draft version of the invoice and have a discussion with the external resource on the invoice before they submit a final version for approval
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.