An Admin can configure who has permission to send invites to external resources for the purpose of receiving invoices.
To configure invite permissions for external resources, please follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top navigation bar
- Click on ‘External Resources’ from the left hand side menu
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab
- Ensure that you have allowed for external resources to submit invoices – click here to learn more
Under the ‘Invite Permissions' section, confirm who can send invites to external resources:
- A Matter Manager only
- A Matter Manager or team members
- Anyone with matter access
Once the invitation to the external resource has been established, further access within the external resource can be controlled with the configuration of 'Can the External Resource invite others at their organization to the matter?'
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.