Learn how the Xakia Connect platform works for your External Resources & Law Firms
Xakia Connect operates in a very similar way to Xakia, with a different color scheme!
When you send an invitation to an external resource, it will be visible in the Xakia Connect Matters List for the user/s to whom you have sent that invitation. When a matter is opened, the following information will be visible:
- Matter information headline - read only
- Client name
- Client matter name - this is established by you and cannot be changed in Xakia Connect
- Matter status - this is maintained by you and cannot be changed in Xakia Connect
- Client established information - read only
- Your matter number
- Your matter manager
- Your team members
- Due date - this is established by you and cannot be changed in Xakia Connect
- Purchase order number - this is established by you and cannot be changed in Xakia Connect
- Xakia Connect information -
- Description of the matter - this is not your matter description, but the external resource's own description of the matter, and will not be shared with you.
- Firm matter number - this is an automatically generated number from the Xakia system and is not editable.
- Firm file number - this is the firm's own number and manually entered on either the Xakia client side (initially) or editable by you in Xakia Connect. (coming soon).
- Firm Matter Manager - can be edited in Xakia Connect, subject to your permissions.
- Firm Team Members - can be edited in Xakia Connect, subject to your permissions.
- DMS file number - firm can enter information or a link to their document management system for ease of connection.
Expenses are tracked in Xakia Connect in the same way as they are in Xakia so that there is full transparency on costs to date against cost estimates.
Invoices are listed in a table and the status syncs from your approval process. Invoices will show on Xakia Connect as 'pending' until it has been through your full approval process.
Similar to your Xakia platform, Xakia Connect users have an audit table to track invoice progression. Your internal comments and interim approvals will not be displayed here.
If you require more information or support, please click the 'Submit a Request' button at the top of your screen, or email email@example.com.