Card View enhancements, Contract Log enhancements, search for special characters, bug fixes
In this release:
- Card View enhancements:
- A calendar icon is displayed on each card, which allows for a quick 'due date' change. If you are viewing your Card View by date, this will automatically change the swim lane of the card.
- General matter cards will no longer display on the Card View. Note that children matters with a non-general work type will display.
- Contract Log: reflecting a move to the new format, the contract log now has left hand navigation to allow for additional fields to be included in future releases, including custom fields.
- All special characters, language characters (eg. Japanese) and emojis are now searchable. 🎉
- Search on both the Card View and Matters List now has a clear button for ease of use.
- Bug fixes:
- Card View - date format now matches your browser settings as with all other parts of Xakia.
- Document saving from Outlook with Japanese characters was failing, This has now been fixed.
- A 'white space' search was causing angst in our search engine and having a domino effect across other parts of Xakia for users who had entered this into the search bar. This has now been fixed.
- Loading dashboards with large data can take a few seconds - a dashboard loading indicator has been added to avoid confusion.
- Contract Log key dates were failing to add at the time of creation. This has now been fixed.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.