Multi-language, Custom Field and Legal Intake enhancements
In this release:
- Custom field enhancements -
- editable custom field selections - for 'checkbox' and 'dropdown' selections on a custom field, the selections are now editable, preserving data in place where changes need to be made;
- hyperlinks in custom field labels are now supported, which means that you can direct your business users to other links where required.
- Multi-language enhancements - where an alternate language has been activated in Admin > General Settings, the alternate language can be completed for:
- the relabelling of 'Division' and 'Sub-Division' (eg. to 'Department' or 'Business Unit') by clicking on the vertical ellipses next to these labels in Admin > General Settings;
- custom fields, by providing an alternate 'label' for each field and an alternate language for each 'selection' option for checkbox and dropdown field types;
- Legal Intake notifications for business requesters are now sent in Japanese when the requester has submitted the request in Japanese. Further alternate language notifications to follow.
- Legal intake - additional request notifications: where a request is submitted, but notifications should go to more than the person submitting the request, this can now be included as a field at the bottom of the intake form.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.