Capture data to show your 'automated' resourcing options
When linking Xakia to an automation tool, it's possible to leverage the Resourcing data field to capture information about whether a matter is resourced through automation 'in part' or 'in full'. To do so, there are two steps:
A Location Administrator must:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Integrations' in the left hand menu
- Click on the 'Automation' tab in the main window
- Select the automation provider and click 'Save'
- Dependent upon the automation provider, there will be further information to complete in this section
The automation provider will use Xakia's API to integrate with your Xakia instance. This will either or both:
- Push legal requests through to Xakia with Resourcing = 'Automated - in part'
- Push completed matters through to Xakia with Resourcing = 'Automated - in full'
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.