SharePoint Online, translation for Groups, Legal Intake enhancements
In this release:
- SharePoint Online - link matters automatically to a SharePoint Online instance, creating a new folder to match the matter and automatically sync changes through to SharePoint. Further information regarding set up and the operation of the SharePoint Online integration can be found here.
- Translation of 'Groups' - you can now translate your 'Groups' into activated languages as required, by clicking 'edit' next to each Group and adding the translation in the languages required.
- Legal Intake enhancements:
- Intake Dashboard - this now includes an option in the bottom right hand corner to view a list of legal intake requests, which will filter in accordance with any other interactive filters applied. See screenshot below.
- Legal Intake icon on Matters List - a visual indicator has been added for the Matters List to show when a matter has been created via the Legal Intake tool. Matters can be filtered using the dropdown at the top of this column. See screenshot below.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email email@example.com.