Auto-forward approved invoices, notifications to external resources, custom field enhancements, Legal Intake enhancements, Netherlands region and bug fixes
In this release:
- Spend management:
- Auto-forward approved invoices - You can now set your invoices to automatically forward to an email address or addresses based on rules specified by your Location Administrator. For more information, see article here.
- Notifications to external resources - email notifications will be sent to the nominated external resource on both invoice approval and rejection. For more information, see article here.
- Custom field enhancements:
- Hyperlinks - can now be included in both the label and in the answers of your custom fields.
- Numeric field type - you can now include a custom field up to two (2) decimal places.
- Ordering of answers - on either a checkbox or drop down field type, you can order your answers as required.
- Intake enhancements
- Recently assigned requests - filtering on the 'Legal Requests' list for 'Recently Assigned' will display the 50 most recently assigned requests to be saved as matters. Clicking 'open' will provide details about the matter, including matter number and Matter Manager, together with a link to open the matter (subject to access levels).
- Notifications to include 'Internal Client' - at the option of the Location Administrator, email notifications can include the name of the internal client who has submitted a legal request. This can be switched on in Location Admin by following the instructions in this article.
- Default values - where a single value is available on a legal intake form, this becomes the default, selected option for business users of the intake form.
- Translation - further translation capabilities has been added to:
- document instructions on legal intake
- core matter form, Card View and Matters List.
- Netherlands region - a further data region has been added to allow for storing of data on the Microsoft Azure servers in Netherlands. This is an option for new clients or clients creating a new location within their existing platform.
- Bug fixes:
- Alphabetical order of custom field selections have been repaired.
- Alphabetical order of external resources on the Matters List has been returned.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email email@example.com.