AutoDocs can be configured so that, on the document request being completed, the Legal Request associated with it is:
- automatically converted to a matter; and
- the matter is automatically completed (and allocated resourcing of "Automated - In Full").
This allows a zero-touch legal service, including zero-touch data capture about the legal activity so that it is available for inclusion in reporting.
Because a matter must have:
- a Matter Manager;
- a Division; and
- a Category,
As part of the configuration of AutoComplete you are able to set overrides for each of these items to ensure AutoComplete always works. If you do not set these overrides and any of these items are missing, the AutoDoc will still be provided to the end user as configured - you will simply need to convert the legal request to a matter manually.
Note: AutoDocs is available on the professional subscription level. Click here to learn more about the pricing plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, click here to learn more.
Steps to set up AutoComplete:
- Go to Admin in the top ribbon
- Click the Professional tab in the left menu
- Click the Legal Intake tab, then select the “Requests” subtab
- Find the Request form you wish to setup AutoDocs on
- Click Edit on the form
- Click the AutoDocs tab
- Toggle the “Complete request automatically” setting to “Yes”
To learn more about the AutoDocs feature and how it works, please click here.