Have your billing guidelines set up in a matter of minutes.
Drag & drop billing guidelines allow you to set up billing guideline 'sets' in minutes and apply them to your external resources and law firms immediately.
Simply follow these steps to implement:
- Navigate to the 'Admin' area from your top navigation bar.
- Select 'External Resources' and the 'Billing Guidelines' tab.
- Toggle 'Configure billing guidelines' to 'On'.
- Select 'Add Set' and then:
- Name your billing guidelines set
- Drag & drop the applicable billing guidelines into your set
- Complete any custom values required
- Add any detailed descriptions that may be required, such as a cross reference to previously agreed terms.
- Click Save.
Once your billing guidelines sets have been configured and saved, you can apply or exclude these guideline sets by external resource, division, group or category of work.
When configuration is ready, you can implement billing guidelines at the top of your screen by toggling "Activate billing guidelines' to 'on'. Billing guidelines will automatically apply to new matters created, and be enforced on invoices as set out here.
If you require more information or support, please email email@example.com.