In this release:
💖 New Time Taken Field!
As you are completing a matter, we’ve added a new Time Taken field that supports hours as an entry method. This allows for more accurate calculations of time taken to complete matters when running reports.
💖Ability to set default date for the Date Required field!
You asked, we delivered! Users can now set their own default date for the Date Required field. No more being stuck with the system default of just 7 days being set as the expected required date, set it as far out as 365 days.
This release was focused on fixing a range of minor bugs, inconsistencies and 'quality of life' issues, including:
- Making autocompleted AutoDocs appear in the Internal Client Portal and Legal Request list
- Fixing the matter form hover text issue of hover text covering the input fields
- Other minor improvements to AutoDocs
- Added a new Billing Guideline option for external users to specify time spent by fee earners
- Data Report update to include managers and team members
- Cosmetic issues on the matter form
- Improvements in the invoice history section on Invoices
- AutoDocs to be included in the zip when downloading all documents
- Billing guidelines to appear on the external resources without having to refresh page
- Fixed search issues on custom fields
- Other minor UI fixes