Manage your Divisions and Sub-Divisions in Admin.
The Divisions and Sub-Divisions of your company can be added, edited and deactivated in the Location's 'General Settings' by users with Administration access within Xakia.
In this article:
- How to access and divisions and sub-divisions
- How to add divisions and sub-divisions
- How to edit or deactivate divisions and sub-divisions
Access and manage Divisions and Sub-Divisions
- Click on 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select the relevant Location (only relevant if you have access to more than one Location)
- Select 'General Settings' from the left hand menu
- Select the 'Division' tab
Add Divisions and Sub-Divisions
- In the 'Divisions' section, click 'Add New'
- After a Division has been added, click on the Division and select 'Add New' in the Sub-Divisions section
- You can also choose to assign a colour to the Division by clicking on the down arrow on the colour and choosing a colour
Edit or Deactivate Divisions and Sub-Divisions
A Division or Sub-Division:
- Can be deactivated by clicking 'Deactivate' next to its name
- The name can be edited by clicking on the 'edit' button next to its name
Note: Once Divisions and Sub-Divisions have been established and contain data, they cannot be deleted to preserve the integrity of the data.