Create a Group of users to allow for permissions, filtering and reporting based on defined Groups.
Groups of users can be managed in the 'Admin' page by users with Administration access within Xakia.
To edit Group information:
- Select 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select 'Security' from the left navigation bar
- Select the 'Groups' tab
- Click the 'Create Group' button from the left hand side of the screen
- Complete the information requested and click 'save'.
To edit a Group, click 'edit' next to the Group selected.
Once a Group has been created, you may add users to the Group by either:
- Clicking 'Members' next to the Group name and adding the members all at once, or
- Editing the user profile under the 'Users' tab of this section.
Note: A user can be a member of more than one Group.
Matter access can be restricted by 'Group' on the basis that a user can see all matters within their Group or Groups. To achieve this, set the user permission to "Group Matters".