Do you prefer to identify the priority of a matter, or its risk profile? You can make this selection depending on the needs of your team and your organization.
By default, Xakia includes a field for measuring 'risk', but for some organizations, this is not something they wish to capture. To change the label on this field to 'Priority' please follow these steps:
- Select 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select the relevant Location (only relevant if you have access to more than one Location)
- Select 'General Settings' from the left hand menu
- Select the 'Features' tab
- Under the 'General Setting' section, find the 'Risk/Priority Label' field and click on it to change between Risk or Priority
- Make the change for the field label and click 'Save'
Note: If you are using 'risk' as your field label, priority can also be measured by the date required, combined with the strategic importance of a matter.