At the completion of a matter, capture information about what your team could do better, how the business can be better informed or trained and ensure that you embrace continuous improvement through data.
When you complete a matter, you are asked to select a 'lesson learned' from a drop down list. The list of options are set as defaults when you create your Xakia platform, but these can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Select 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select the relevant Location (only relevant if you have access to more than one Location)
- Select 'General Settings' from the left hand side menu
- Select the 'Lessons' tab
- To add new Lessons, click on the 'Add New' button, add a description and click 'Save'
- Click the 'Edit' link next to a Lesson to update text and click 'Save' once done
- To deactivate existing Lessons, simply click the 'Deactivate' link
The active lessons will now appear as options when you complete a matter.