To set up custom fields, follow the steps below:
- Click 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click 'Custom Fields' on the left hand side menu
- Click the 'Add New' button on the top right hand corner
- Select the type of custom field you would like to create from the following options:
- Checkbox (multi-select)
- Dropdown (single-select)
- Text field (input)
- Numeric to two (2) decimal places
- Custom text (instructions only)
- If choosing a checkbox or dropdown, enter the options available to responders and order according to your preference via drag & drop
- If choosing custom text, enter the text to display
- Give your Custom Field a label
- Click 'Save'
Your custom field will now be available for use within your Xakia platform.
You can now add custom fields to:
- Your legal intake
- Your core matter form
- Upon completion of a matter
- Your dispute log
- Your contract log
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.