Create a family of matters to report and navigate between matters related to each other.
Do you have a series of matters that are related to each other? For example, a 'parent' matter with various 'child' matters? Xakia allows you to link matters using a “parent-child” relationship.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Open a matter
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the 'Related Matters' field on the right hand side of the core matter form
- A slide-out will give you the option to search for and add a parent matter or a child matter to create the family relationship
- Sibling matters (those which share a parent) will display after you have saved a parent relationship
- Click 'Save' once related matters have been added
- The 'Related Matters' field will now display 'Yes' to indicate that related matters are linked
- Related matters can be accessed by clicking on the links in the slide-out