Add users to the Xakia platform.
Users can be managed in the 'Admin' page by users with Administration access within Xakia.
In this article:
To add new users, follow these steps:
Step 1: Adding new users
- Select 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select the appropriate Location from the left hand navigation bar
- Select 'Security' from the left hand navigation bar
- Click on the 'Users' tab
- Click on the 'Add User' button from the top right hand corner of the window
- Complete the user information
Step 2: Inviting the user
Step 2 Option A: Immediate invite
If you want to invite the user immediately:
- Please tick the 'Send invite now' option
- Click 'Save'
Step 2 Option B: Invite at a later time
If you want to invite the user at a later time:
- Please click 'Save' and the window will close.
- When the user appears on the user list, click 'invite' when you are ready to invite the user
Re-inviting users and expired links
If a user does not set a password within 24 hours of receiving the invitation email, the link will expire. An admin can send the user a new email with a valid URL via the same steps as Step 2 Option B, only this time the option will read 'resend invite'.
Tip: If you are not seeing the name of a user that has previously been sent an invitation, make sure that the filter under users is set to show 'All Users' (it defaults to show only active users).