Add users to the Xakia platform.
Users can be managed in the 'Admin' page by users with Administration access within Xakia.
In this article:
To add new users, follow these steps:
Step 1: Adding new users
- Select 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select the appropriate Location from the left hand navigation bar
- Select 'Security' from the left hand navigation bar
- Click on the 'Users' tab
- Click on the 'Add User' button from the top right hand corner of the window
- Complete the user information
Step 2: Inviting the user
Step 2 Option A: Immediate invite
If you want to invite the user immediately:
- Please tick the 'Send invite now' option
- Click 'Save'
Step 2 Option B: Invite at a later time
If you want to invite the user at a later time:
- Please click 'Save' and the window will close.
- When the user appears on the user list, click 'invite' when you are ready to invite the user
Re-inviting users and expired links
If a user does not set a password within 24 hours of receiving the invitation email, the link will expire. An admin can send the user a new email with a valid URL via the same steps as Step 2 Option B, only this time the option will read 'resend invite'.
Tip: If you are not seeing the name of a user that has previously been sent an invitation, make sure that the filter under users is set to show 'All Users' (it defaults to show only active users).
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.