Filter your matters list to display the fields and matters relevant to your needs.
Your matters list will give you a central repository of work for your team. You can use this to filter and find the matters that you need.
In this article:
- How to edit columns
- How to filter the list
- Exporting a list of matters
- Toggling between List and Card View
How to edit columns
You can customize the columns you wish to see:
- Click on the 'Actions' button in the top right hand corner of the screen
- 'Click on 'Edit Columns'
You can select up to 5 columns to display in addition to the standard:
- Matter Manager
Once you have selected your columns, these will remain as your personal settings and will be remembered each time you log in to Xakia. You can edit these columns at any time should you require a different filter view.
How to filter your list
You can further filter your list to show the relevant information required:
- Click on the 'Actions' button in the top right hand corner
- Click on 'Filter List'
You can filter by:
- Include or exclude completed and cancelled matters
- Your matters only, whether you are a matter manager or team member
- Favorite matters
- Choose confidential view settings:
- Show confidential matters: This filter will show the name of the Matter in the Matters List
- Hide confidential matters: This filter will hide the matter from your Matter List
- Redact confidential matters: This filter will remove the name of the Matter in the Matters List
To export a list of matters:
- From within the Matters List view, click on the 'Actions' button in the top right hand corner
- Click on 'Export List'
This will download a CSV file of all matters for all 1:1 data fields.
Toggling between list and card view
You can access Card or List View by:
- Clicking on the 'List View' or 'Card View' icon in the top left of the Xakia Home screen
Top tip: Click on the Xakia logo in the top left hand corner of the navigation menu to return to your list view wherever you are in the Xakia App.