Rate your external resources at the matter level so that you can consolidate data for reporting and resource management.
Your external resource can be rated for key metrics at any time throughout a matter and you will be prompted to revisit these ratings when the matter is completed.
You can rate on a scale of 0 - 5:
- Responsiveness - did they return phone calls or emails in a timely manner? did they hit deadlines?
- Quality of work - did they satisfy the task requirements and is their work of high quality?
- Value - did they comply with billing guidelines and was the price paid fair for the work delivered?
- Diversity - did the team put forward or achieve your diversity and inclusion expectations?
- Use again - would you use them again for this type of work, or recommend them to others?
There is also space to capture comments about the firm and their service.
These ratings will be captured at the matter level and consolidated for reporting based on external resource.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.