Automate reports and get them emailed to your inbox
When running a report, you can choose to have this report delivered directly into your inbox. There are two steps to this process.
Administrators must enable automated reports first:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Notifications' from the left navigation bar
- Navigate to the 'Other' tab
- Toggle 'Automated Reports' to 'On' noting the information bar at the top of the screen
Once enabled, individual users can automate the delivery of a report in the following way:
- Select a report from the left hand side menu
- You can use the filters from the right hand side of the screen to determine the data you wish to include
- Click on the 'Run' button to generate and view the report
- Click the 'Email' button at the top of the main report screen
- A slide-out will help you define whether this is a one-off or recurring delivery, and the cadence of the delivery
- You can choose to send these automated reports to other Xakia users or internal clients
- Add a custom name to the report (if desired)
- Add a date to the report name (if desired)
If recurring delivery is selected, this will display under the 'Recurring Reports' tab on the left hand side as a record of your recurring reports. Please note that these cannot be edited, but can be deleted and re-saved.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.