Card View edits, Legal Intake configuration, Confidential marker on reports, UK jurisdictions and internal notes on invoices
In this release:
- Card View edits - from a single screen, you can now:
- edit a matter
- edit a task
- add a task
- add a status note
- add a worklog entry
- Legal intake configuration - when setting up your legal intake forms, you can now:
- turn off any fields other than the Matter Name (previously named Request Detail)
- rename all fields
- Confidential marker - on reports, confidential matters do not appear for those who do not have access to them (no change) but for those who do have access, these matters are now marked "Confidential". See knowledge base article here.
- Dispute Log jurisdictions - UK jurisdictions have now been added to the Dispute Log. Knowledge base article here.
- Invoice 'Internal Notes' - notes for internal purposes (eg. "submitted to Accounts on 30 September") can be entered on the invoice. This will not be visible to external firms. See knowledge base article here.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email email@example.com.