If you are having issues logging into the Xakia App, try a hard refresh in your web browser.
A hard refresh clears your browser cache for a specific page and forces it to load the most recent version of that page.
Important Note: Clicking the "Refresh" arrow on your browser address bar is not a hard refresh.
Below are some instructions on how you can clear your cache through a hard refresh on Chrome or Firefox.
A quick hard refresh can be done by using the following shortcut keys:
- Hold down Ctrl and click the 'reload' button; or
- Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
Mozilla Firefox and Related Browsers
- Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key; or
- Hold down Ctrl and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
- Hold down the ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
Please note: users trying to log in through Internet Explorer may have a sub-optimal user experience. We recommend using one of the above web browsers.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.