Contract Log enhancements and bug fixes
In this release:
- Contract Log:
- Confidential settings - ensure that confidential contracts are visible only to approved members of the team by clicking the confidential flag and selecting the team members. Note that users with access to 'All Matters including Confidential' will also have access.
- Document links - document links can now be given a description. For example, "Executed copy".
- Note that Contract Log is accessible with the Xakia Advance subscription. See Contract Log article here.
- Bug fixes:
- Parent matters - parent matters at matter creation were not displaying correctly for selection. This has now been fixed.
- Status note dates - in some time zones, the status note was not displaying correctly. This has now been fixed.
- Display of deactivated users - in the card view list of users, deactivated users were displaying (incorrect) and in the reports filters, deactivated users were not displaying (incorrect). These have both now been fixed.
- Template description not changing - when a template description was updated, the changes were not saving. This has now been fixed.
- Task completion - completion of a task was not saving reliably. This has now been fixed.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.