Legal intake enhancements, templates in Outlook integration, bug fixes
In this release:
- Legal intake enhancements:
- A new user interface - your client facing forms have improved responsiveness and navigation, making completion of this form easier for your clients and paving the way for more flexibility on new features in legal intake in the coming months.
- Unique URL - in each Request Type, you can now choose whether your request form will be hosted on:
- the default URL
- a unique URL
- a unique URL created by another Request Type
- Outlook integration - using templates - you can now access templates from your Outlook add in, with templates searchable by Group. Note that the 'description' field will populate from your email content, but the matter name and all other fields will populate from your template.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.