Give a user a Company or Location Administrator rights so that they can manage your configuration, users and other administrative settings.
You can give specific users Administrator rights. A user with Administrator rights will have access to the Admin section of Xakia, where they can manage your configurations, users and other administrative settings.
To do this, an existing Administrator will need to:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Navigate to the Location where the user profile is kept in the left hand menu
- Click on 'Security' from the left hand bar
- Click on the 'Permissions' tab
- Find the user you wish to grant Administrator rights to and click 'Edit' next to their name
- Select the appropriate permissions remembering:
- A Location Administrator will have permission to configure your Location Admin only
- A Company Administrator will have permission to access all Locations and the ability to add more Locations. (You can learn more about adding Locations in this article)
- Click 'Save'