Add custom fields to your core matter form to capture information specific to your organization.
To add a custom field to your core matter form, please ensure you have custom fields set up already. You can view this article to learn more.
Note: A Location Admin can add custom fields to core matter forms.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Custom Fields' in the left hand menu
- Select the 'Core Matter Form' tab
- Locate and drag the desired field onto the Core Matter Form designer
- Add instructions as required (this will appear as hover text when a mouse hovers over the field in question)
- Select whether to make this field 'Required'
- Activate the field by checking the 'Active' box
- Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen
Custom fields on the core matter form will appear at the bottom of the matter form.
Note: You can add up to 25 custom fields to your core matter form.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.