Add custom fields to your core matter form to capture information specific to your organization.
To add a custom field to your core matter form, please ensure you have custom fields set up already. You can view this article to learn more.
Note: A Location Admin can add custom fields to core matter forms.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Custom Fields' in the left hand menu
- Select the 'Core Matter Form' tab
- Locate and drag the desired field onto the Core Matter Form designer
- Add instructions as required (this will appear as hover text when a mouse hovers over the field in question)
- Select whether to make this field 'Required'
- Activate the field by checking the 'Active' box
- Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen
Custom fields on the core matter form will appear at the bottom of the matter form.
Note: You can add up to 25 custom fields to your core matter form.