Learn how to invite a law firm or other external resource to submit invoices to a matter.
With the Xakia Plus, Advance and Professional subscriptions, you can have your external resources submit invoices directly into Xakia so that you can easily track matter budgets.
Ensure that your external resource has invoice submission enabled.
- Navigate to the matter for which you wish to receive invoices
- Click the 'Resources' tab and navigate to the relevant engagement (if more than one engagement on a matter).
- Click the 'Invite' button to invoke the slide out for inviting users from that External Resource
- On the slide out, the drop down menu will show all existing contacts registered for that External Resource - selecting the person and clicking 'Send Invite' will send an email advising the external contact that he or she has been added to this matter.
- If the person you wish to invite is not listed under 'Existing Contact', please select 'New Contact' and complete the details (first name, last name and email address) and send the invite. Once this invitee has been authenticated, he or she will receive an email requesting that they set a password
Resending an invite
- If you need to resend an invite to the Existing Contact, click on the 'Invite' button on the 'Resources' tab and a slide out will appear. scroll down to view 'Previous Invitations'
- Next to the Contact's name, you can choose 'Resend Invite' and a new email invite will be sent to the Existing Contact
Once an external resource has been added to a matter, he or she will appear on the list of 'Previous Invitations' which have been sent.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.