Access to Reports & Dashboards is available to all users, but there are some reports that are more sensitive - like budget reports. Access to these reports is granted on a 'user-by-user' basis.
In order to grant Analytics Access, follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Admin' from the top navigation menu
- Select 'Security' from the left hand side under your 'Location'
- Click on the 'Users' tab
- Find the user you wish to grant Analytics Access to and click on the 'Edit' link next to their name
- Check the box for 'Analytics Access'
- Access to management reports in addition to standard reports
- Access to management dashboards in addition to standard dashboards
- Click 'Save'
The following reports and dashboards are classified as 'management':
- Expense List
- Internal Resource Analysis
- Spend Report
- User Report
- Worklog Report
- External (Engagements)
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.