Use the Expense Log to collate all invoices into a single screen for review, rejection and approval.
In this article:
Accessing the Expense Log
The Expense Log can be accessed by:
- Clicking on 'Logs & Libraries' in the top navigation menu bar
- Select 'Expense Log' from the drop-down menu
How to use the Expense Log
Search for information
Use the 'Edit Columns' button on the Expense Log to search and find expenses.
- Click on the 'Edit Columns' button in the top right hand corner of the screen
- A slide out will appear for you to select up to 5 columns you wish to display
- Click 'Save'
- Use the filters at the top of the table to search and find what you need
View, approve or reject invoices
- Use the filter in the 'Approval Status' column to select which invoice status you need to review, including pending, approved, processed or rejected
- Click the 'View' link on the right hand side for more information about that invoice
- Select 'Approve' or 'Reject' as appropriate
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.