When your internal clients need to submit a request, they can complete a form, answer questions and attach documents. Here are instructions you can provide them.
To submit a legal request through the Xakia Legal Intake tool, navigate to the intranet where the Xakia Legal Intake form has been displayed and follow the steps below:
- Select the request type
- Complete the form with your details, the name you want to give to your request and a short description
- Complete the questions the Legal Team needs you to answer, following the instructions set out with each question
- Include links to or attach any documents required
- Click 'Submit'
You will receive notifications when:
- Your request has been received
- When your request has been allocated to a matter manager
Note: The language of the person submitting the request can be selected from the bottom of the legal intake form. The language selected will persist when this user returns to the page.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.