There are two ways your Internal Clients can follow a matter:
To automatically invite your legal intake requesters to be followers on a matter and therefore have access via the Internal Client Portal, your Administrator will need to:
- Click 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click 'Xakia Plus' or 'Xakia Advance' in the left hand menu panel
- Under the 'Legal Intake' tab, click on the 'Settings' tab
- Under the 'Feature Settings' section, toggle the setting for 'Auto-Invite Followers' to 'On'
If you have an existing matter, or would like to grant access to an internal client specifically each time:
- Open an existing matter
- Click on the 'Matter Followers' icon next to the 'Actions' button in the top right hand corner
- A slide-out will display all the Xakia users, Internal Clients and External Collaborators who have access to this matter (albeit that their access levels/information vary)
- If you would like to add an internal client to the matter, simply click the '+' button in the 'Internal Clients' section and start typing a name to search
- Select the user and click 'Save'
- This Internal Client will have access to the matter next time they login to the Internal Client Portal