You can easily change the date format in your matters list, matter form and task information from your browser settings.
The date format in Xakia is drawn directly from your browser settings. You can check your date settings - sometimes your language settings - in your browser and set this to the date or language that is appropriate to your needs. Follow the steps below to update your settings.
- At the top right hand corner of your Chrome browser, click on the 3 vertical dots
- Select 'Settings' from the drop-down
- Select 'Advanced' from the menu on the left hand side
- Select the 'Languages' option
- Your preferences will appear below 'Language' as a list. Select the 'Add language' button to select a different language
- Search for your preferred language and click 'Add' at the bottom
Your preferred language will now appear as an option on the preference list. Select the 3 vertical dots to the right of the language. Another box will appear where you can select 'Display Google Chrome in this Language'
- At the top right hand corner of your Firefox browser, click the 3 vertical lines
- Select 'Settings'
- Once in the settings menu, scroll down to locate the language preferences and click the 'Choose' button on the right
- A search engine will appear where you can then search for your preferred language. Click 'OK' at the bottom
- Your preferred language will now appear in your languages preferences at the top. Select it and click 'OK' at the bottom.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.