Dashboard Heat Map, Contract Log Dashboard, Expense indicator, Credit Card payments, Bug Fixes.
In this release:
- Dashboard Heat Map - when your Xakia Quadrant becomes too full to generate useful information, you may find the new Xakia Heat Map is a better way to visualize the focus of your team across the complexity and strategy spectrum. For more than 150 matters, your dashboards will default to this view, but can be changed back to the Xakia Quadrant using the selector on the chart.
- Contract Log Dashboard - visualize the data from your Contract Log in the new Contract Log Dashboard. Capturing information from all your contracts, use the chart selectors to find the mix of data relevant to your needs.
- Expense Indicator - when capturing expenses on your externally resourced matters with multiple external firms, note that the visual indicator on each resource now shows, giving you a clear understanding of your costs to date.
- Credit Card Payments - pay by credit card with ease and security. Enter your details in the Admin > Subscriptions area to ensure your subscription payments are never late and conducted in a seamless manner.
- Bug fixes -
- Outlook: deselect the sub-category or sub-division to leave this field blank was not possible. This has been fixed.
- Date selectors: on Matters List and on generally on tablet devices were glitchy or broken. This has been fixed.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.