Legal intake reject a request, longer status notes, MFA, confidential indicator and 'live updates'
In this release:
- Legal intake -
- Reject a request - receiving legal requests is fabulous, but what if you receive something that is not appropriate for legal, should be managed by somebody else or is already a matter? With this new feature, you can capture information about the reasons why a matter should not be a matter, send a notification to the requester and remove this information from your Legal Requests lists. More information can be found here.
- Questions drag & drop - when setting up your Legal Request forms, you can now drag and drop questions to display in the order you require on your form. More information can found here.
- Longer status notes - complete longer status notes on your matters! A much requested feature, but note that your standard reports will continue to display notes as small as 350 characters. Custom reports can show any length you specify for the design.
- Multi factor authentication - individual users can now turn on multi-factor authentication by following the steps in this Knowledge Base article. Note that forcing multi-factor authentication for the company will be released next week.
- Confidential matters indicator - on your Matters List, see a confidential matters indicator at the beginning of the matter name, to make it easier for you to identify which matters are securely limited to only those with appropriate permissions.
- Live updates - no more need to refresh! When your colleague adds a matter, or makes a change to a matter, it will automatically push onto your screen so that you are seeing all changes in real time. Note that some corporate environments block live updates, so where this occurs, you will continue to need a 'refresh' of your browser to pick up edits.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.