Intake Dashboard, Matters List enhancements, Hashtags in tasks and more
In this release:
- Intake Dashboard - get a complete view of your legal requests on our new Intake Dashboard, including:
- timeline of requests, including a moving average of the number of requests received by days, weeks or months
- number of requests by Request Type
- breakdown of requests by client, category, risk and size
- analysis of the days from receipt of Request to the assignment
- Matters List enhancements -
- sticky filters - refining your list of matters using filters on the Matters List now allows you to click into a matter and then return to the Matters List and have your filters still apply. No need to re-filter your Matters List each time.
- new searchable columns - the following Matter fields may all be selected as columns on the Matters List, and then used to filter and sort your Matters:
- matter value
- date received
- Hashtags in tasks - as a popular part of the Xakia system, hashtags offer great flexibility for categorizing and searching matters. Hashtags can now be added to the description of your tasks, to assist you to search for tasks on Card View with the appropriate hashtag.
- Card View display of favorites - your Card View filtered for 'Favorites' will now show:
- favorite matters
- favorite tasks
- Confidential settings prior to save - when saving a matter, the confidential setting can now be applied prior to saving the matter. This can now be done by clicking on the arrow next to the save button.
- Dispute Log regions - when entering a dispute in the Dispute Log, you can now select from any country, to capture the first tier of information on the jurisdiction of your dispute.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.