Upload your costs from an excel spreadsheet to all your matters in bulk.
If you have costs information you wish to upload, follow the steps below to bulk upload cost
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Select 'External Resources' on the left panel
- Click on the 'Settings' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Upload costs in bulk' section and download the Excel template. You can use this template to prepare your cost information for upload to match your matters and External Resources
- Once you have saved data to the template, click on the 'Choose file' button and select the file for upload
The cost information will:
- Upload each line item / expense entered; or
- If costs to date information is entered instead, calculate the existing costs to date on a matter and upload an expense line for any difference between existing and uploaded costs.
- Lines which do not successfully upload will be shown as an error to give you the opportunity to repair these lines for further upload.
Note: If there is no difference between the costs to date entered on the spreadsheet, and the costs to date in your matter, there will be no entry uploaded.