The 'Document' tab must first be activated before you can add documents to a matter. View this article to learn how to activate your Document Management System.
Once activated, you can:
- Open or create a new matter
- Click on the 'Documents' tab
- Click on the 'Upload' icon
- Select the document from its location or drag and drop a document into the pop-up
- The description field currently defaults to the date you've uploaded the document. You can change the description if required
- Click 'Save'
Documents can be:
- In the following formats: doc, docx, pdf, png, jpg, ppt, pptx, txt, xls, xlsx, email
- Given a description (this makes it searchable)
- Renamed, deleted or moved to a folder after saving (click three dots on right hand side)
Folders can be:
- Added to the 'Documents' tab to help arrange your content by clicking '+ New Folder'
- Renamed, or - when empty - deleted by clicking the three dots on the right hand side
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.