The 'Document' tab must first be activated before you can add documents to a matter. View this article to learn how to activate Xakia Documents.
Once activated, you can:
- Open or create a new matter
- Click on the 'Documents' tab
- Click on the 'Upload' icon
- Select the document from its location or drag and drop a document into the pop-up
- The description field currently defaults to the date you've uploaded the document. You can change the description if required
- Click 'Save'
Documents can be:
- In the following formats: doc, docx, pdf, png, jpg, ppt, pptx, txt, xls, xlsx, email
- Given a description (this makes it searchable)
- Renamed, deleted or moved to a folder after saving (click three dots on right hand side)
Folders can be:
- Added to the 'Documents' tab to help arrange your content by clicking '+ New Folder'
- Renamed, or - when empty - deleted by clicking the three dots on the right hand side