Add custom fields to your Dispute Log to capture information specific to your organization.
To add a custom field to your core matter form, please ensure you have custom fields set up already. You can view this article to learn more.
Note: A Location Admin can add custom fields to core matter forms.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Custom Fields' in the left hand menu
- Select the 'Dispute Log' tab
- Locate and drag the desired field onto the Dispute Log Form designer
- add instructions as required (this will appear as hover text when a mouse hovers over the field in question)
- Select whether to make this field 'Required'
- Activate the field by checking the 'Active' box
- Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen
Custom fields on the Dispute Log will appear under the tab 'Extra Info' on the Dispute Log entry.
Note: You can add up to 14 custom fields to your Dispute Log.
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email email@example.com.