Do you have a 'general' matter with no end date, but which should be recorded in the system?
Sometimes you have a matter that does not have a beginning or an end, and which should not be included in data analytics. This matter may be for general queries, or act as a parent matter for others. In Xakia, you can record a 'general' matter as the 'work type'.
Important note about general matters
- Do not have a date received or a date required
- Do not include the qualitative measures
- Will not be included in your data analytics
- Cannot include external resources
- Cannot include the dispute log
- Cannot be changed back from a general matter type to another work type once saved
How to create a general matter
To create a general matter:
- Click on the '+ New Matter' button in the top navigation menu
- Change the 'Work Type' field in the middle of the screen to 'General'
- Complete the fields in the form
- Click 'Save'