Default categories to 'Confidential', Confidential masking, Matters List quick actions, audit reads, IP address restriction for legal intake, Ironclad integration, bug fixes.
In this release:
- Categories to default to confidential - do you have a category or sub-category of work that should always be set to confidential? You can now nominate this in Location Admin.
- Audit reads - matter audit information now displays matter viewing.
- IP address restrictions for legal intake - restricting your legal intake forms for use to nominated IP addresses addresses is now possible from the Admin > Security > IP Restrictions tab. Further information can be found here.
- Ironclad integration - contract management and your holistic matter management now come together with a native Ironclad integration. Further information can be found here.
- Confidential masking - using the Matters List and Card View in your team meetings is a great way to share information and visibility across your team to manage workloads and capacity. It is now possible to do this with confidence that confidential information will not be viewed, by selecting from the Actions > Filters and selecting your confidential matter view from:
- Show Confidential Matters
- Hide Confidential Matters
- Redact Confidential Matters
Note that confidential matters will 'show' by default.
- Matters List quick actions - stay in your Matters List and use the vertical ellipses to access multiple actions directly from your Matters List screen.
- Bug fixes:
- Legal Requests - not technically a 'bug' but we are reverting the behaviour of the legal requests button to show when an active legal request exists (previously: legal requests button only shows when pending legal requests).
- Costs to date data not reading correctly from the initial cost estimate. Now fixed.
- Matter save glitchy on first entry of initial cost estimate. Now fixed.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email email@example.com.