Xakia's Internal Client Portal allows for more visibility and interaction with your internal clients and their legal requests.
In this article:
- How to activate the Internal Client Portal
- Setting up the Internal Client Portal - additional settings
Note: The Internal Client Portal is available as part of the Xakia Advance subscription level. Click here to learn how to upgrade your plan.
If you are currently using the old Internal Client Portal, please contact your Xakia Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com to transition to the new Internal Client Portal.
Activating the Internal Client Portal
To activate the Internal Client Portal, please:
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Click on 'Xakia Advance' on the left side bar
- Navigate to the ‘Internal Client Portal’ tab
- Toggle 'Internal Client Portal' to 'On'
Your Internal Client Portal is now activated. Follow the steps below to complete the configuration.
Once activated, you can start to customize your Internal Client Portal.
- Give your Internal Client Portal a name in the 'Portal Name' field. For example, '[My company name] legal request portal'
- Set a ‘Vanity’ URL in the 'Portal URL' field. For example, you could use your company name here
- Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen
Note: This URL will be shared with your business and where they will go to submit a legal request.
Additional settings for your Internal Client Portal
There are additional setting options you can configure under the Settings tab. You can toggle these 'On' or 'Off' depending on your needs.
- Enable Legal Request tiles: This allows you to group common types of legal request forms under a tile
- Enable FAQs: This allows you to set up a Frequently Asked Questions tab in your Internal Client Portal
- All Status Notes sharing with Internal Clients: This gives you the ability to share status notes with your internal clients
- Allow discussions with Internal Clients: This will allows you to share 'Discussions' with your internal clients
- Allow account requests from legal intake: This provides an option for requesters to sign up for the Internal Client Portal when they submit a legal request
You can further customize the Internal Client Portal to include your company logo and brand colors.
- Toggle 'Display Company Logo' to 'On' if you wish to display your logo in the Internal Client Portal. Click here to learn how to upload your logo
- Add your brand colours to the portal - choose a background colour and a heading colour
- Click 'Save'
Your Internal Client Portal will house your different types of legal requests under 'Tiles'. You can group common types of Legal Request Forms under one tile, label it appropriately, and within that tile, the internal client will have a selection of relevant legal requests to choose from and submit.
You will also be able to provide instructions on your tiles to explain what type of legal requests sit within that tile.
- Under the 'Tiles' tab, you can create your portal tiles by clicking ‘Add New’ and giving each tile a name and a description.
- You can then assign your pre-configured legal intake forms to this tile. These are the request forms that can be selected once the Internal Client Portal user chooses ‘Go’ on that tile.
A legal intake form can be applied to one or many tiles.
- Once your tiles have been created, you can choose the ordering of the tiles by selecting on a tile in your list and dragging and dropping the tiles in your preferred order
Note: To assign Legal Intake Requests to Tiles in your Internal Client Portal, they must already be set up within your Legal Intake Tab. Click here to learn how to set up Legal Intake Request forms.
Once your Internal Client Portal has been set up, you can share the Portal URL with your business.