Brightflag Integration Enhancements, Save emails and documents to SharePoint from the Outlook Add-In, Ironclad Integration Update, Turn off Sharing Notes with Internal Clients, Include Your Regulators on Matters, Contract and Expense Log Update, and more.
Brightflag Enhancements: We have updated the Brighflag integration to provide for more detail from your invoices on matters and analytics.
- Each invoice submitted through Brightflag will now appear itemized in your matters under the resources tab with the total amount of each invoice along with more information.
- Each invoice will have an approved or pending status depending on if it's been approved in Brightflag.
- You can view all invoices from your matters in the Expense Log along with the approval status.
- Your invoice information that is provided from Brightflag will now be included in any Report or Dashboard that details Expense information.
Save Document to SharePoint from the Outlook Add-In: If you are integrated with SharePoint, you can save emails and documents to SharePoint directly from the Xakia Outlook Add-In. Learn more about how this works in this article.
Turn off Ironclad Integration: We have enabled a toggle where you can turn off the Ironclad integration after you have completed the integration. Learn more about integrating with Ironclad by viewing this article.
Toggle on/off Sharing Notes with Internal Clients: Similar to Discussions, you can now toggle on and off the ability to share notes with Internal Clients in their Internal Client Portal. Learn more about sharing Notes, and additional features of the Internal Client Portal, by viewing this article.
Record Regulators on Matters: Under the Entity/Party field on the core matter form, you now have the option to record Regulators (aka. Agencies) to your matters. You can add multiple Regulators to a matter. If you do not see a Regulator that you wish to add, please contact email@example.com.
Expense Log, Sort by Date: You now have the ability to view and sort expenses in the expense log by the date the invoice was approved. A new column will appear in your Expense Log to view and sort by the Date Approved.
Contract Log Update to Parties:
- Roles: If you have multiple parties to record on your Contract Log, you can assign the "Role" of the Party when adding the party to the Contract Log.
- Column Filter: You can now filter and search in the Contract Log by Parties. When you are in your Contract Log page, choose to "Edit Columns", and select "Party" to add this to your Columns.
- Add New Parties from Contract Log: If you need to add a new Party to your Contract that is not already in Xakia, you can now add new Parties directly from the Contract Log.
Timeline Dashboard Sticky Filters: You are able set preferred filters in the Timeline Dashboard, and they will "stick" until you change them or reset your Dashboard. This means that when you leave the Timeline Dashboard page, or log out of Xakia, when you return to the Timeline Dashboard, your preferred filters will remain in place.
User Access Default: When adding new users into the system, their matter access level will default to My Matters. You can always change users' access by following the instructions in this article.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.