New Dashboard Filters, Integration Enhancements, and Bug Fixes
- New Timeline Dashboard Filters - as with the All Matters Dashboard, new filter options are now available from the filter icon on the top left corner of the Timeline Dashboard, offering more optionality to dig deeper into your data, including:
- New Dashboard Filters - Size and Risk or Priority.
- Reset all filters - the "X" in the top left corner will now reset any filters in the Dashboard and Chart so you can start fresh with a simple click.
- Dashboard Alert for Incompatible Filters - When filtering with both the Dashboard and Chart filters, if any filter settings selected are not possible to view on the Dashboard, you will receive an alert that the filter is incompatible, notifying you to select different filters.
- Force an immediate resync - If your Xakia platform is integrated with Brightflag, iManage, NetDocuments, or SharePoint, when you make a change within your matter, you now have the option to immediately sync the metadata changes to the integrated platform.
- Click 'refresh sync' - when you select the relevant integration icon in the core matter form, you will see an option to "Refresh Sync", which will immediately update the metadata from the matter into your integrated software.
To learn more about the integrations that we offer, and how to get started with setting them up, view the integrations section of our Knowledge Base here.
- The Custom Field type "Custom Text" was not hyperlinking URLs. This has now been resolved.
- In some Discussions, longer texts within the Discussion were disappearing off of the screen. This has now been resolved.
If you require more information or support, please click the ? in the top navigation bar of your Xakia platform, or email email@example.com.