Create template folders for specific matter types for more efficient folder organization.
If you would like to use this feature, please contact email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager to enable the feature.
- Click on 'Admin' in the top navigation menu
- Select 'Xakia Plus' or 'Xakia Advance' in the left hand menu (dependent on your subscription plan)
- Navigate to the 'Document Management' tab
- In the 'Folder Structure Templates' section, you will see the 'Add new template rule' button. Here you can set and apply Rules.
To create rules:
- In the 'If' field, select a Matter Type (i.e Category, Sub-Category, Division, Sub-Division, Group or Confidential)
- Then select the field to base the parameters of the rule. For example, if category = contract and commercial, use this template set of folders
- In the 'Then' field, select a Folder option from the list, or scroll down the drop-down menu and click 'Add Folder Structure' to create a new folder
- If adding a new folder, choose a name, and click 'Save'
- Once you've added a new folder, select 'Edit' next to the folder name
- Click 'Add Folder'
- Add each folder under the Template, then click 'Save'
- Once you've added all folders under your Folder Name, Click 'Save and Close'
- Click 'Save' in the top right hand corner of the screen to save the rules
When you create the matter, Folders will now be automatically created on the matter (ie. category = contract)
If you require more information or support, you can get in touch with the Support team here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.